The Lumenier carbon fiber QAV180 airframe is a rigid, light, and fast FPV racer and acrobat. This airframe is Lumenier’s smallest FPV quad kit to date. It is designed around 4″ props and 1806 size motors with 2300kv and up. The assembled kit containing Carbon Fiber Plates, Power Distribution Board and all hardware weighs in at only 85g. The included, but optional landing gear adds another 5g. Like it’s popular ‘big brother’, the Lumenier QAV250, the QAV180 utilizes high quality 3K carbon fiber that is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish. The QAV180 is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat. The frame is designed to mount a 26mm FPV camera like the Lumenier CM-650 at a range of angles. Alternatively, the frame also includes a mounting plate to mount standard 32mm board cameras at a fixed 20 degree angle. The airframe is designed to support both 3s or 4s lipo setups and can comfortably carry a 1000mah — but 1300mah lipos fit as well.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick “Unibody” main plate. Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connector and video transmitter as well as a holder for the included XT-60 Lipo pig-tail.
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage drop-down (Pololu board not included).
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1000mah 3s).
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases such as the Lumenier CM-650, and suited to carry an HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included).